**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Fix Corvus!+otherstuff

SquishyjrThe_4THSquishyjrThe_4TH Posts: 2,767 ★★★★
edited April 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
Ok kabam we all know you guys don’t check for bugs anymore and don’t seem to bother to listen to the community. But I’ll give it a shot. Corvus is seriously bugged, for one either his cruelty charge or his true strike with the prox synergy will FAIL to activate after knocking down a champ that has blocked or evaded. (Picture of this will be posted on the bottom)
Another thing is that his armor breaks interact differently physical resistance, and we know how you love tagging those adaptive nodes this month. It’s especially evident when against Void in the uncollected Quest.
Speaking of void how funny that you guys at kabam quickly fixed that bug with nick fury. Wow that bug sure is detrimental to the community, can’t believe you also acted swiftly to fix the buffet node, so it works as DESCRIBED so it only nullifies ONE buff. Kabam sure is on it when it comes to that whole “clarity” thing, especially if we as players are negatively affected by it.
Kabam get your stuff together first, don’t bring out new content if it’s going to negatively affect the delicate, and i do mean delicate, game function you guys created. I’m fine having to wait a few weeks to even a month to play new content if it means that the game mechanics are in optimal order.

Comments

• danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    i have never had the prox synergy fail to activate, so i assume you're making this up.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Ok kabam we all know you guys don’t check for bugs anymore and don’t seem to bother to listen to the community. But I’ll give it a shot. Corvus is seriously bugged, for one either his cruelty charge or his true strike with the prox synergy will FAIL to activate after knocking down a champ that has blocked or evaded. (Picture of this will be posted on the bottom)
    Another thing is that his armor breaks interact differently physical resistance, and we know how you love tagging those adaptive nodes this month. It’s especially evident when against Void in the uncollected Quest.
    Speaking of void how funny that you guys at kabam quickly fixed that bug with nick fury. Wow that bug sure is detrimental to the community, can’t believe you also acted swiftly to fix the buffet node, so it works as DESCRIBED so it only nullifies ONE buff. Kabam sure is on it when it comes to that whole “clarity” thing, especially if we as players are negatively affected by it.
    Kabam get your stuff together first, don’t bring out new content if it’s going to negatively affect the delicate, and i do mean delicate, game function you guys created. I’m fine having to wait a few weeks to even a month to play new content if it means that the game mechanics are in optimal order.

video would help....

Well if I knew it would fail to activate it record it... 🙄

not havign any evidence of what you are claiming does not help, especially when you come in the forum all rude.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Dude, just add a video. The pictures arnt helping
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★

The mission is cleared but no cruelty, there is a true strike, charges and a precision buff active

you need a video, we can't see nodes here, nothing
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Yes the cruetly buff did not proc but that can be attributed to LoLtron’s reduction of offensive ability accuracy when he has active armor up buffs.

The mission is cleared but no cruelty, there is a true strike, charges and a precision buff active

this is the thing, who were you fighting, is it a fight with an ability reduction node what? You have jumped here making all sorts of accusations but still have not provided enough to evaluate if it is accurate or not, and have misrepresented part of the problem.
    No one can or will help you if you don't have factual evidence and information
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    edited April 2019
    Buffet DOES NOT HAVE the "activates once" thing that the nick fury synergy has. So it works differently

No one can or will help you if you don't have factual evidence and information

How about 3rd party corroboration that LoLtron (ability accuracy reduction) can cause corvus’ missions to fail? I’ve witnessed it first hand. Still doesnt change how unreasonable and hyperbolic the OP is though; he just didn’t understand the mechanics at play.
    Can you post a video?

Voltolos said:

Buffet DOES NOT HAVE the "activates once" thing that the nick fury synergy has. So it works differently

It infact says “Buff” singular not plural
    it lacks the "activates once", therefore it can activate multiple times if the system applies more than one buff. yes it could be clearer, but they have stated this is intended...

It’s the ultron in the bounty mission,
    I already attributed it to the offensive ability accuracy, but when I knocked ultron down it was after a parry timed blocked, which inflicted two armor breaks due to him having one already, so that was ruled out. And a member of my alliance who does the map5 NC mini boss had the same thing happen to him.

the ultron clearly shows an armor buff, therefore we cannot accurately judge.
    Thank you. When you get the video, can you @ me?

It’s the ultron in the bounty mission,
    I already attributed it to the offensive ability accuracy, but when I knocked ultron down it was after a parry timed blocked, which inflicted two armor breaks due to him having one already, so that was ruled out. And a member of my alliance who does the map5 NC mini boss had the same thing happen to him.

You’ll need evidence of that because the evidence you’ve provided clearly shows AAR in play. Also he procs armor based on health lost so before you knock him down he can gain one from the first two hits of a heavy or first hit of the special and cause a failure.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,011 ★★★★★

Calls Kabam out for " not checking bugs".
    Doesnt do any research him/her self before posting.

Anyway, others are correct. OG ultron is probably causing the cruelty to not proc.

CG already crits through everything so him armor break doesnt work the same as other champs so there isn't any increased damage.

Nick Fury fix was needed and clearly wasnt working as described or intended.
  • KGMJAKGMJA Posts: 29
    I just had it nerfed for me as well, I brought 5* Rank 5 Corvus 3* Proxima, and 5* Magik into war today. I had two fights one with IMIW with path 9 bleed and spite node, hit his autoblock once and knocked him down, second time he Auto blocked again. No true strike. I didn't think anything at the time, but then again with the mini boss Medusa already completed the mission but didn't show on corvus only 2 persistents, so I hit into her block to get the autoblock, and she did. Sp1 knocked her down. I did not get the 3 persistent charges and she autoblocked again. I don't have video I will record next fight.