**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Transition from heroic to master completion and then to master exploration

H3neRyH3neRy Posts: 309 ★★★
This discussion is not meant to hurt anyone's sentiments. This is just something that I've been going through for quite sometime. So don't take it personally. Now I have been able to complete the master mode in the EQ for a few months now but the exploration of master mode is another story. I am not uncollected yet neither am I super skilled like so many people in this game. So on behalf of players who have just started completing master mode but are unable to explore it, what can we do to 100% it? Thank you.

Comments

• Options
    The_WatcherThe_Watcher Posts: 148
    Since the question is generic, what I suggest is restart the quest and get a hang of the difficulty, AI aggressiveness (though the AI is now a matter of question itself).

I suggest retries instead of using revives and potions since once you one shot a high PI champ in quest, you won't be that much bothered by it in future, also, energy refills are cheaper than using revives.

Other than that, keep 100% in heroic and upgrade the champs.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Just keep working on your Roster, and keep making an effort each month. You'll only get better, and as you acquire more Champs and start Ranking them more, you'll have more options. What you need can change, so it's good to have Champs to choose from. You'll get there. Just do the best you can every month. You can also look up some tips on YouTube each month before you go in, so you know what to expect. Good luck!
  • Options
    Thank you watcher and grounded wisdom.
  • Options
    SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    edited April 2019
    Quite simply? Research and practice. Watch videos, read forums, read the champs abilities and then read them again.

I know it sucks, but grind arena. Pop on a movie...whatever. This is the biggest thing you can do to grow your roster. It provides you with units, iso, and more varied champs. In addition, it provides a training ground for learning the timing of all the champs. Work on evades and intercepts. This is crucial.

Use those units to unlock powerful masteries. Work towards Cruelty and Precision if you don’t have them. These are a HUGE power boost. Max Parry and Stupefy, one point in dex. Block proficiency is great. Physical Resistance. Recovery and Willpower. Anything to help keep you alive! Ha

Sorry, if you already know these things.

What’s your roster looking like? Are you in a somewhat active alliance that does AQ?

Glory rewards from AQ are extremely valuable.
  • Options

Quite simply? Research and practice. Watch videos, read forums, read the champs abilities and then read them again.

I know it sucks, but grind arena. Pop on a movie...whatever. This is the biggest thing you can do to grow your roster. It provides you with units, iso, and more varied champs. In addition, it provides a training ground for learning the timing of all the champs. Work on evades and intercepts. This is crucial.

Use those units to unlock powerful masteries. Work towards Cruelty and Precision if you don’t have them. These are a HUGE power boost. Max Parry and Stupefy, one point in dex. Block proficiency is great. Physical Resistance. Recovery and Willpower. Anything to help keep you alive! Ha

Sorry, if you already know these things.

What’s your roster looking like? Are you in a somewhat active alliance that does AQ?

Glory rewards from AQ are extremely valuable.

First of all thanks for replying to this post. My roster is not bad I've been able to 5/50 3 of my champions lately which has allowed me to explore act 4 and made it possible for me to reach to 5.2.4. My top 5 champs are 5/50 Corvus, cap infinity war, Morningstar, and a rank 3 5 star agent venom. All the 4 stars mentioned are duped but AV is not duped.