**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Sunday Free for all

SmokinSurferSmokinSurfer Posts: 1,191 ★★★
I would like to suggest this to change by giving us paths to choose on Sunday so we can choose which class. I think this would be much friendlier than having to wait a full week if you miss your T3 or T2 cc, or if it takes you 8 runs and you still didnt form a fragment and you don't want to spend units on energy because you're saving 20,000 units for LoL due to not having SL.

Comments

• Options
    SpiritSpirit Posts: 222
    We have had enough Kabam!! You have forced a beta test update upon us without our consent. Then u started ignoring the single most viewed post on it and have decided to make sure that it doesnt come to the top of the list of topics. We have had enough!!!! Until a mod now responds, I shall hereby discuss the topic over different platforms. YOU CANT IGNORE US!!!

The following is the thread with all the problems listed of the FORCED beta update on us:
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/75636#Comment_75636

Requesting all fellow forumers to help out address the issue