**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Kingpin Converting OR Debuffs

I was recently fighting with Omega Red against Kingpin and found that Kingpin was able to convert a parry stun and his degen into Rage even with more than 10 spores up.

Above gif shows him converting the degen from the first part of the heavy into a rage and then the second hit not being converted. This has happened in arena and duels with different debuffs when over 10 spores which should be impossible.

Comments

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★
    Spores are the only thing not affected. Those can only be taken off by distance. KP converts debuffs in rage and ORs degen is a debuff
  • Options
    CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★

Spores are the only thing not affected. Those can only be taken off by distance. KP converts debuffs in rage and ORs degen is a debuff

Please read OR’s abilities. OP is correct, each spore Reduces chance to purify debuffs by 10%. That’s 140% there, unless it’s just DR that makes it 99.99999999% but OP is just very unlucky.
  • Options
    DhopsDhops Posts: 37

Please read OR’s abilities. OP is correct, each spore Reduces chance to purify debuffs by 10%. That’s 140% there, unless it’s just DR that makes it 99.99999999% but OP is just very unlucky.
    Yep, it's happened multiple times with 10+ spores against Kingpin, both stuns and degen (happened later in that same fight as well). Something is bugged with OR.
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Kingpin is not purifying, he is converting.
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    I don't think kingpin's rage counts as a purify.
  • Options
    CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    Lormif said:

Pretty sure that is the same. Pretty sure Shrug-Off counts as purifying as well. If not, we need proper definitions and classifications. But I don’t believe you so I will wait for a mod to clarify
  • Options
    It’s also happening with KG:

• Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Lormif said:

Pretty sure that is the same. Pretty sure Shrug-Off counts as purifying as well. If not, we need proper definitions and classifications. But I don’t believe you so I will wait for a mod to clarify
    The the question is, is this additive, or multiplicative like everything else is? For example blades sysergy with stark spidy says

Blade: +45% Potency for Danger Sense Bonuses

But it is not additive, it is multiplicative., so the chance only becomes ~65% not 85%.

So in this case it could be (50%-50%*.1) for each spore.
  • Options
    Any update on this @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra? This seems to be happening with Korg and others that can shrug off debuffs pretty consistently now.