**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What I just realized they could do for Endgame

NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
After looking at past events and what was sometimes Movie themed events i realized something that could may be done to prevent spoilers. I've been looking at the champ chart and really there's only 1 character from Endgame that fits but no other spots that seem to be taken. What if for Endgame they do a little mini event with only 1 introduced character like what they did with Loki and Civil Warrior and I think a few other character I think. They did they somethings coming but I don't think it's gonna be as big as we thing purely to protect spoilers.

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Think you're just overthinking ...
    The introduction of a character wouldn't be considered any spoiler. And besides, the next update will be released after the movie, so another reason for it to not be a spoiler.
    A "spoiler" in this case would be introducing an hidden character based on a movie that was yet to be released. Someone that really no one could say for sure until the movie was released. That would be somehow of a "spoiler" to the movie, not for the game. So, no problem there.
  • Options
    NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★

The introduction of a character wouldn't be considered any spoiler. And besides, the next update will be released after the movie, so another reason for it to not be a spoiler.
    A "spoiler" in this case would be introducing an hidden character based on a movie that was yet to be released. Someone that really no one could say for sure until the movie was released. That would be somehow of a "spoiler" to the movie, not for the game. So, no problem there.

That's the thing out of all the characters that we know for sure are in the movie only 1 fits in the chart. Meaning that if they went dor a full on event they'd had to do a character we don't know is in the movie or unrelated to that movie(the 2nd one is unlikely) but also this event ends the day before endgame releases so something is fishy there.
  • Options
    MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Posts: 572 ★★

The next update will be released the same day as the final
  • Options
    ClydaniaClydania Posts: 440 ★★
    It's gonna be ronin and someone else.
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Clydania said:

It's gonna be ronin and someone else.

I still think it will be Bucky Captian America after Steve dies.