**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Another bug

I have noticed now the duration of stun has been decreased. With full parry and stupify, I have always been able to do a 3 hit combo with most champs before stun ends (and 4 with capt america). Now the stun time with parry has decreased, only allowing 2 hits before it ends. I did not change my masteries. I am not sure if it is not applying the stupify mastery properly or what has caused the change.

Also, I would like to mention that although the sentry reacting to fast after special bug is listed as fixed, it definitely has not been brought back to the way it was before. There was a decent window for counter attack in the past. With the bugged patch, if you countered, you often were intercepted. The fix seems to mainly have made sentry block after his special instead of intercept. There is a very small window to possibly counter attack him now, but it is not even close to the prior iteration. Is this the final change, or is there more coming to address this?

Thank you for you continued efforts to fix the issues that have come up with this recent patch.