**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who to rank up next...

Looking for opinions on my next rank up, leaning towards Gulk, scarlet witch, or Iceman tbh. For where I am in the game, I am not uncollected yet (my next goal), but I have completed ROL. My AW teams are solid, so not necessarily looking for a good defender/attacker, but if the champ does that as well that'd be nice.
All my 5*'s are unduped.

Sorry there's so many options, I'm kinda stumped as to what would be most useful

Who to rank up next... 18 votes

R5 duped 4* medusa (I have a 5* hyperion, so not sure I want to spend the t4 cosmic cats)
5%
Akkarin23 1 vote
R5 duped 4* gulk.
5%
ArcDeAngelus 1 vote
R5 duped 4* AA.
22%
HeroBoltsySpiderCoolsTiger360Capn_Dante 4 votes
R5 duped 4* iceman.
11%
Awsomediabrine6HAVOC6INC_6 2 votes
R5 unduped 4* GR (I use him as part of my AW attack team, but just as a synergy champ with starkey and blade)
5%
Lt_Magnum_1 1 vote
R5 4* duped scarlet witch.
22%
shadow_lurker22Dose_ResponsiveStarbuster234Ctfz35 4 votes
R5 duped 4* winter soldier (thinking about future variant runs, and I kinda enjoy playing him)
0%
R2 (maybe R3 as well) 5* unduped emma frost.
22%
AanthoNoob2435AnthinhoÆgon0710 4 votes
Dude, why haven't you maxed your 5* deadpool xforce yet? Best champ in the game
5%
FilledPizza 1 vote

Comments

• Options
    Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    R5 unduped 4* GR (I use him as part of my AW attack team, but just as a synergy champ with starkey and blade)
    GR is amazing as a standalone champ. Very sustainable and can hit hard.
  • Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    R5 4* duped scarlet witch.
    I would do SW
  • Options
    Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    R2 (maybe R3 as well) 5* unduped emma frost.
    Emma frost is definitely the best out of all of these, her being a 5* and with all of her usage. She's one of my favorite champs to play.
  • Options
    AwsomediabrineAwsomediabrine Posts: 50
    R5 duped 4* iceman.
    I hear act 5 has a lot of debuffs so Iceman's immunities should help a lot. Scarlett witch is also good.
  • Options
    ArcDeAngelusArcDeAngelus Posts: 209
    R5 duped 4* gulk.
    Gulk has plenty of niche uses. He's not the best for most things, but what he does excel at he does better than the rest. He's a great champion when it comes to rounding out your roster.