**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Distracting Deaths

2»

Comments

• DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★

DRTO said:

I do not recommend playing after a long night of drinking, no matter how good you think you are, joined in AW once after that and lost 2 champs on the first fight of my path.

Also hate it when I'm playing and the group chat decides to explode with messages and it gets really distracting, especially when you're playing with sound on and all those annoying rings make it a pain to fight.

Yeah that's the reason I grew tired of Line. I know you can turn off Notifications. I just took it one step further. Lol.
    It ain't even the line chats, I've had those muted ever since I had to get it for my alliance. It's my real life group chats that are a pain, my real life friends gotta know when I play the game so that they don't send messages lol.
  • Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
    When there's just been server maintenance or an update and none of the controles work like a minute ago. Parries become combos in face, dex becomes parry, that sort of thing. 3-part specials like Iceman, MODOK and Cyclops SP1 suddenly clip you.
  • ClockworkGremlinClockworkGremlin Posts: 94
    Falling asleep and dropping phone on face during arena has happened more than once or the screen flipping around for no reason and then I chase it for 10 seconds until it stays put.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    The worst is when a GC is going full steam. I can’t pause because the notifications block it, as well as health and status effects. It’s a real pain, especially against people like Omega