**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Quake in Variant #2

RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
Have any other non-parry quake players noticed the AI randomly throwing heavies in their combos even when your not blocking. Only noticed it in Variant but I could be more widespread. Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this?

Comments

• weapon_xweapon_x Posts: 29
    It’s not just Variant. They are throwing heavies mid combo in wars as well. AI behavior was updated when they released 22.1. If I had to guess it’s designed to counter Quake as an attacker
  • This isn’t just in variant (others have pointed this out but just starting the topic with it) and it can be annoying depending on the heavy attack. I was fighting darkhawk in 3.2 in the uncollected EQ and he just decides he wants to throw a heavy. Hit me the first time just because it caught me by surprise but managed to dodge the next few he threw. Now if you’re fighting a champion such as Abomination or champions with similar heavy attacks it makes little to no difference; regardless, it needs to be fixed.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    To me this proves that the AI has 100% undeniably been changed. It should be changed in the next update, it is inconsistent with normal AI behaviour. Sucks that people are experiencing this in AW
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Haji_Saab said:

6.1.6 .. Ghost vs Sentinel .. the Sentinel dashed in, missed on first hit and decided to heavy ... this never happened before

Damn, ghost as well. Haven’t experienced this one yet but with the sentinel AI it wouldn’t surprise me