**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Searching for at least Gold 1

6.6k Prestige, 5x5 AQ, tier 4-5 AW experience

Comments

• Options
    I'm an officer in a fun/active 16 mil alliance called Kings of the North

- AQ 5x5 with full clears every day. 130m + points per week, rank somewhere in top 1500, may be looking to expand to one map 6 battle group in the near future.

- AW, gold 2 last season, looking to go Gold 1 next season. We had a group of 3 people that decided to retire from game unexpected that left us in a bad spot middle of last season, we have since recovered.

- No event minimums but we are always well over 500k in SA and get max peak milestone in virtually every event.

- No required rankups.

- We are very active in chat and have many fun personalities. Need low political correctness and to be ok with lewd/insensitive jokes and occasional ball busting and victory boob posts. With that said we are all good friends and don't tolerate being a jerk. Have had to kick people from time to time for being a jerk to an alliance mate.

- Donations 75k gold and 5k loyalty at present but may change eventually since we may convert one BG to map 6 in the near future. We always do minimum required donations whenever we decide to do that however

Line ID PsychoRedz

Let me know if you’re interested
  • Options
    SoftCakeSoftCake Posts: 63
    Hi.
    Dont wanna spam here. I would be interested, playing in a tier4 gold1 ally.
    AQ map4 and map5.

Hook me up on line
    ID
    gorgonzolachs