**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is Voodoo still worth it?

Repto23Repto23 Posts: 731 ★★★
I have a Mystic Awakening Gem and about 150 sig stones, enough materials to take him to r4.

Here is my roster for reference

Comments

• CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    I have Voodo and an awakening gem. I’m holding out for GR or SS personally
  • BXBombaz197BXBombaz197 Posts: 57
    Nice looking roster
  • The_DutchmanThe_Dutchman Posts: 43

He sure is, i feel magik is a clear nr 1 mystic for me, and nr 2 gotta be DV or GR, but nobody benefits more from that dupe then voodoo and hes usable in so many ways so go for it. just r5 mine

How is Voodoo at r5 compared to r4 @OneManArmy ? I'm really considering taking my voodoo up over blade and have been trying to get some feedback. Thanks!
  • Voodoo has definitely been worth it for me. Having that increased ability accuracy after even combos makes it much easier to both apply Loas and convert the Loas with his special attacks. This means that he has an easier time creating more Loas, which he can then turn to Poisons more easily with his SP1. It also means that he's more likely to give himself the maximum amount of Power Burn Buffs from his SP2, improving both his damage and his Power control capabilities. Plus his signature ability can still be useful on odd combos if the opponent has particular abilities you'd like to be happening less often.