**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

From Noob to Pro. Help Needed

FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★

So, people have been telling me in global that I've a pretty good luck, and I do have some promising champions in there, but I don't seem to be skilled enough to take down content which players at my level should be able to. I wanted to know this from professional players. What tactics do you absolutely need to know and master in order to get stuff done? I mean like Partying, Dexing, Intercepting and stuff like that. What are the must-know techniques? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Options
    Disbanded_pensDisbanded_pens Posts: 175
    Check out the "like a ninja" vids from DDD on YouTube,then practice these techniques v RoL WS.
    (advice comes from a non-pro player)
  • Options
    Sure, will try! Thanks
  • Options
    GriffoplayGriffoplay Posts: 269
    Hi!
    put at last one point into dexterity and parry (raccomanded 3/3 on parry), so you can evade specials and stun the enemy on perfect block. search for you tube Dorky, like mentioned above, there you will find some nice videos.
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    If you watch Dork Lessons on YouTube he has videos on how to use Quake. If you can master that she’ll take you through almost everything. Emma and Corvus will also be very very helpful
  • Options
    VinvickVinvick Posts: 117
    @FreeToPlay_21 set up good masteries 1st. Look for YouTube videos or forums for mastery setup. It's key to your gameplay. As suggested by other, watch DDD videos on YouTube.
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    Thank you! Masteries are not a problem honestly because I've spent all my units on cores and never spent a single unit on crystals and have a pretty decent setup. So DorkLessons is the way to go, I assume?
  • Options
    Denslo500Denslo500 Posts: 903 ★★★
    Dork lessons are the best.
    Kabam seems to be watching them too and teaching the AI the same techniques.
  • Options
    BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    What Seatin Man of legends play on Youtube, and watch how he parry’s and bait the Sp... hte guy is a pro... Dork Lessons are great, like many others have mentioned before.
  • Options
    ThreeFloydThreeFloyd Posts: 68
    "partying" is so important! Quick tips on partying: Always eat a big meal beforehand... Never cross streams .... and always call for an Uber! That is all.
  • Options

"partying" is so important! Quick tips on partying: Always eat a big meal beforehand... Never cross streams .... and always call for an Uber! That is all.

Oh, my bad. Didn't notice that typo lol
  • Options
    Max out limber it'll help reduce your stuns, also petrify, and pacify are great