**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5* Karnak R4?

I enjoy using Karnak and while he may not be the best champ or my best option to rank up, I've been considering taking him to r4.

My main EQ squad is as shown:

Normally I'd have my 6* Storm in place for Karnak, however paired with Medusa/Quake I get some value there in synergies.

Thoughts? Should I R4 Karnak or should I chill and save the resources?

Comments

• jkcjmijijkcjmiji Posts: 283
    yeah chill R3 is more than good enough for that dude. Mine's staying at 1/25
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    Take that sym supreme to R4 instead
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    Don’t do it! You will pull the 6* eventually
  • JohnDoe89JohnDoe89 Posts: 70
    over sym supreme? are ya havin a giggle mate?
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Do what you want to.

But if you want my recommendation the symbiote supreme.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    R4 symb supreme
  • BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    Kamela Khan way before Karnak!

• HollowbornHollowborn Posts: 345
    SS is pretty great too.
    Karnak is more of personal preference, I need more practice with SS.
  • Noneed2nvNoneed2nv Posts: 58
    Sounds like you understand that SS is the “better” champ. So if you enjoy playing with Karnak and want to try to get more out of it, then go for it. I actually want 5* Karnak to go with my 5/65 Medusa. I would take him to R4 as I like my synergies to be viable use. Personally, I can be impatient with the time it takes to defeat some champs as R3. That’s just me.
    I definitely wouldn’t go past R4 as 2 T5B are not easy to get.
  • HollowbornHollowborn Posts: 345
    Noneed2nv said:

Sounds like you understand that SS is the “better” champ. So if you enjoy playing with Karnak and want to try to get more out of it, then go for it. I actually want 5* Karnak to go with my 5/65 Medusa. I would take him to R4 as I like my synergies to be viable use. Personally, I can be impatient with the time it takes to defeat some champs as R3. That’s just me.
    I definitely wouldn’t go past R4 as 2 T5B are not easy to get.

Thanks for sharing your insight and seeing my POV, I also like synergies to be a viable use (which I don't have a lot of because the champs I've been dealt)