Options

Occasional Dashes and Blocks Not Registering [Under Investigation]

2»

Comments

• Options
    TillerTheKillerTillerTheKiller Posts: 280 ★★
    Based on how quickly the double evade bug was fixed I would say we have another solid month of broken controls.
  • Options
    YSBYSB Posts: 192
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »
    Hey @RedRubyRose. The team is working on a few different fixes and improvements for dashing and blocking, as well as combat in general. All of these updates will hopefully be ready soon. Thanks so much for bearing with us.
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »
    Hey @RedRubyRose. The team is working on a few different fixes and improvements for dashing and blocking, as well as combat in general. All of these updates will hopefully be ready soon. Thanks so much for bearing with us.

• Options
    YSBYSB Posts: 192
    @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Miike if these glitches are known and it's costing us to have to waste resources in aq and war, then how about giving us a 50% off potion sale? At least slow the hemmoraging of money and units we are experiencing from one of the games many glitches?
  • Options
    AnthisAnthis Posts: 7
    YSB wrote: »
    @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Miike if these glitches are known and it's costing us to have to waste resources in aq and war, then how about giving us a 50% off potion sale? At least slow the hemmoraging of money and units we are experiencing from one of the games many glitches?

This needs to happen.
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    This latest update has made dexterity and parry unusable. So much worse than it was. Seriously considering walking away. This game straight up sucks now.
  • Options
    Add to the list... I can't hit the special button after a combo. It doesn't respond. I have to literally back up and stand there to use a special.
  • Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    How is this not fixed yet, why is this not higher up on their priority list and where's their urgency at or their comments beyond saying it's being investigated.

This issue has just been getting worse and worse and lately effects almost every fight that's not in the arena and makes me look like I chump because my people keep getting clobbered without being able to do much about it and do much more damage then we do

It mostly seems to affect alliance quest, alliance war, and quests the things that cost you the most resources, money which makes me think is this intentional especially when I go into the arena and my parries, moving back, blocking, etc all work for the most part.

I don't know what's going on with their lack of urgency and incompetence has been getting on my nerves and endlessly frustrating me and to the point where I'm cutting some of my playtime down.

I really wish they would fix it but I'm not holding my breath
  • Options
    CryptCrypt Posts: 51
    Still having issues blocking and mordo is still not fixed, also when i block and im holding down to block my player doesn't block or just doesn't raise his hands to block.
    Also when dashing forward to attack my player does a heavy attack when im not even trying to.
    The mechanics to the game is not right at all.
    In the tech world we benchmark our software and test our set ups.
    Please fix the issues

It effects all parts of the game, war, aq and story
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    1000's of people buying today's deal is one reason we won't get things fixed in an urgent manner. Why should they rush to fix anything?
  • Options
    Tman0971Tman0971 Posts: 349 ★★
    I just got WRECKED by mini boss in AQ because of this ****. Unbelievable.
  • Options
    Tman0971Tman0971 Posts: 349 ★★
    edited August 2017
    Mcord11758 wrote: »
    We will likely be stuck with these bugs till next months update so be prepared

Which patch and when? 14.1didn't fix these issues at all right?

From 14.1 release notes:
    Increased the transition speed in and out of the block animation. Animation transition speed should now be consistent across all characters

In an audit of Champion animations and animation states we found an issue where some characters felt slower than others when transitioning between poses, idle and block for example. This was a visual issue that was causing some of the animations to play more slowly than intended. To fix this we’ve made an update to make these animation transitions consistent across all Champions in-game. This is purely a visual change and should make the game feel more responsive when blocking and unblocking. Champions that previously felt sluggish, such as Hyperion are now on par with the rest of the roster.