**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Buff Mutant XMen & Nerf Korg

Magneto, Colossus & Cyclops could use a buff for sure. And korg is rediculous for the most part and needs a serious nerf, has too too many abilities

Comments

• xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★
    Lol
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    I agree with the buffs, sure. But Korg isn't really anything special ...
    Unless you don't know how he works, you don't have a counter for him and you don't even know how to fight against him
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    ThaDevil said:

Unless you don't know how he works, you don't have a counter for him and you don't even know how to fight against him

Id love to see this guy post a video of himself doing a Korg boss fight
    Old phone, doesn't even work with the game anymore. You have videos on youtube, if you want to see that.
    I'm not saying he is easy to fight or anything. It's an hard fight, and ever harder if you don't have a decent counter. But if you have a good counter (omega red, havoc, etc) and if you know how to intercept, the fight is easier than most other champions
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    edited April 2019

ThaDevil said:

Old phone, doesn't even work with the game anymore. You have videos on youtube, if you want to see that.
    I'm not saying he is easy to fight or anything. It's an hard fight, and ever harder if you don't have a decent counter. But if you have a good counter (omega red, havoc, etc) and if you know how to intercept, the fight is easier than most other champions
    Agreed. DDD put out a video on Youtube literally a week ago about how to fix Korg with any champion.

https://youtu.be/rjbTXeZp6ZY
  • IcehawklbIcehawklb Posts: 180
    Or you could just learn how to fight him.
    ThaDevil said:

Solo Korg bosses with Magik all the time. Expert map.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    NO NERFS
    https://youtu.be/UdSCKCQeAGU

Had to find this video. Solo on R4 Korg Boss unboosted. Results would be the same for an R5 one. Could throw on a 20% champ or Mystic Power boost if I wanted to be safe.