**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Assassin not working at all, thor nerf and AQ fishiness

NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
Assassin has not been working for the past 2 months and no one seems to give a damn. I have maxed out this mastery and it hardly works. IM is ALWAYS getting his regen in AQ and I don't get any of the boost as mentioned in the mastery. Is this gonna be another thing like pure skill?????????
Thor just doesn't seem to be doing much armor break or stun in his Sp1 now. In yesterday's AQ I used him for most tech fights in section 1, 2 and 3 and he only did armor break and stun twice in almost all of his 10+ fights.
BTW my thor is r5 with sig 76 so he should be doing it more times.
Another thing I've noticed is that most opponents in AQ after losing and using items they become too easy coincidence???????

Comments

• Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    edited July 2017
    Assassin stopped iron man arc overload in AQ not too long ago so it definitely works lol.
    Also sounds like you don't know Thors sig ability correctly, more sig levels increases the strength of his armour break, which applies everytime you stun opponents. So try using parry instead of relying on the specials to stun, use the specials after the parry to deal lots of damage
  • Options
    GrinderGrinder Posts: 242
    edited July 2017
    You make my brain want to implode....
    Please learn how stuff works before you post about how, according to you, it's broken. No one's talking about it because it's working flawlessly, you just don't know how to read.
  • Options
    NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    I know how thor works. As you guys said I've parried and used sp1 but still much of the times he gets his regen even with max assassin.