**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cyclops

Will cyclops ever actually get a buff I just opened a 5* red team cyclops and now I’ve got both versions of him, literally feel like quitting the game rn. Instead of trying to be funny and making memes up about the guy why not actually buff him @kabam mikke and then u have the nerve to add him to the 6* crystal. He deserves a buff. Next beta test should be both versions of cyclops and both versions of magneto. Cyclops and magneto are both in the 6* crystal as well I can’t imagine how someone would feel getting a 6* version of either of them BUFF THEM

Comments

• RZRBLADZRZRBLADZ Posts: 61
    Totally agree! Havok is his brother and he is a beast! Buff Cyclops!
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Yeah Miike... how dare YOU add him to the crystal.

PS - effective
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Hamin said:

PS - effective

Yeah why does everyone take their anger of game choices out on a mod? Lol chill guys.. blame Kabam, not a forum mod.
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    I'll cry for you when you've pulled him so many times that he's almost max sig like mine is (180)
  • Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★
    humzah217 said:

ẞlооd said:

Hamin said:

PS - effective

Yeah why does everyone take their anger of game choices out on a mod? Lol chill guys.. blame Kabam, not a forum mod.
    I don’t understand how pulling a 5* cyclops is a game choice, also Kabam miike is literally the only mod that tries to cover up the fact that cyclops is bad by trying to be funny “effective in aw”, *changes his pp to cyclops, *replies to the threads asking why cyclops was added to the 6* with “don’t hate on ma boii cyclops”. Look it was funny at first now just buff him
    Dude, it's just a meme at this point. Most people find it funny, even if cyclops is bad. Lighten up my dude
    humzah217 said:

ẞlооd said:

Hamin said:

PS - effective

I don’t understand how pulling a 5* cyclops is a game choice, also Kabam miike is literally the only mod that tries to cover up the fact that cyclops is bad by trying to be funny “effective in aw”, *changes his pp to cyclops, *replies to the threads asking why cyclops was added to the 6* with “don’t hate on ma boii cyclops”. Look it was funny at first now just buff him
    Game choices as in Kabam placing two Cyclops' in the crystal. Don't get me wrong, you did nothing wrong and got screwed. I'm just saying it's Kabam who puts them there. I'm not a fan of Miike really. He's just a PR guy from what I've seen. But he's accused too much of things out of his control.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    humzah217 said:

ẞlооd said:

humzah217 said:

ẞlооd said:

Hamin said:

PS - effective

Game choices as in Kabam placing two Cyclops' in the crystal. Don't get me wrong, you did nothing wrong and got screwed. I'm just saying it's Kabam who puts them there. I'm not a fan of Miike really. He's just a PR guy from what I've seen. But he's accused too much of things out of his control.
    Bro he literally makes fun of those who pull cyclops, he deserves to be accused
    Everyone makes fun of anyone who gets a bad pull.

https://youtu.be/xzpndHtdl9A
    humzah217 said:

ItsDamien said:

humzah217 said:

ẞlооd said:

humzah217 said:

ẞlооd said:

Hamin said:

PS - effective

Bro he literally makes fun of those who pull cyclops, he deserves to be accused
    Everyone makes fun of anyone who gets a bad pull.

https://youtu.be/xzpndHtdl9A
    Yeah, except Kabam miike is a mod so him making fun of someone’s bad pull (cyclops) means that he knows that this is a bad champion so shouldn’t he report to the game team that this champ needs to be improved instead of trying to be funny about it
    Because not every champ can be God tier. And just because you work for a company, doesn't mean you're not allowed a sense of humour. Seriously you must be fun at parties...
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    It's one bad pull. Does it suck yes. is it the end of the world? Nope it's a game
    humzah217 said:

Dshu said:

It's one bad pull. Does it suck yes. is it the end of the world? Nope it's a game

Wasn’t one bad pull this is my second 5* cyclops I now have both versions of him and someone above said he has his dupe level 180 the dude needs to Be buffed not made fun of
    I have both versions myself in 5* my red one sig 160. When 4*s were rare I had both magneto at max sig before I had any God tier champs even close. It's a game some champ are gods some are meh. There are plenty like cyclops that are basically arena fodder at best. In 5* alone you have rhino hb oml sim OG IM just to name a few
    edited April 2019
    Oh I just thought of a good thing about Cyclops. He takes no damage from any of Havoks specials, or plasma detonation. So he's already more useful than all the other "bad" champs.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    humzah217 said:

Will cyclops ever actually get a buff I just opened a 5* red team cyclops and now I’ve got both versions of him, literally feel like quitting the game rn. Instead of trying to be funny and making memes up about the guy why not actually buff him @kabam mikke and then u have the nerve to add him to the 6* crystal. He deserves a buff. Next beta test should be both versions of cyclops and both versions of magneto. Cyclops and magneto are both in the 6* crystal as well I can’t imagine how someone would feel getting a 6* version of either of them BUFF THEM

Miike never intended him to be a Meme. That was what the Players turned it into. He may have a chuckle about it now, but after someone makes you a Meme, what are you going to do?
    The discussion involved OG Cyclops, and Miike stated that the data showed him to be very effective. That spun off a waterfall of eye roll and laughter, then a great deal was misconstrued into him saying he was the best in the game, which was not at all what he said. He then had to clarify that among the small number that use him, he was "very effective". Which makes sense when you consider his Crit stats would rank highly, when looking at internal data. Although people weren't having that explanation I tried to give. They made it a Meme. Which brings us to now. Months later, it's still a Meme, and I doubt he'll ever live it down, so when in Rome....
    ;)
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    I'm still confused as to wtf Miike has to do with any of this... regardless if he makes fun of a bad pull.

Miike is a forum admin... literally nothing to do with in-game stuff.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    No idea.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Hamin said:

I'm still confused as to wtf Miike has to do with any of this... regardless if he makes fun of a bad pull.

He has a mighty ban hammer tho

Hamin said:

He has a mighty ban hammer tho
    Super effective every time
    Funny miike has never hit me with the ban hammer. I don't always like the responses he gives but its been vydious that smacks the ban on me every time
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Who cares. There are a lot of worse champs you can pull. It’s a game you’ll survive man.

Come back and cry when you’ve duped him 9 times like one of the guys above.

Or duped iron patriot 4 times (me)

Pulled and duped civil warrior almost back to back.

Who cares. There are a lot of worse champs you can pull. It’s a game you’ll survive man.

Come back and cry when you’ve duped him 9 times like one of the guys above.

Or duped iron patriot 4 times (me)

Pulled and duped civil warrior almost back to back.

My condolences I sympathize I have a sig 80 groot sig 60 HB 60 OG IM 60 cw just to name a few
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,719 ★★★★★
    Guys let’s be realistic exactly in what way can they even buff him all he does is shoot lasers what else can you ask from him lmao
    Zuro said:

Guys let’s be realistic exactly in what way can they even buff him all he does is shoot lasers what else can you ask from him lmao

Can they make him shoot rainbows
This discussion has been closed.