**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

An Idea to Help Excess 2* and 3* Awakening Gem Inventory...

I've been suggesting this on YT and Line chats.. and thought id ask for thoughts here as well..

People that are 6 month+ players probably have the same problem I do.. excess 2* and 3* awakening gems. I've probably sold 50-100 of each class since starting the game as they were useless and about to expire...

Why not treat awakening gems the same way we treat catalysts? Would it be possible to let us sell lower class AG to form the next level up? Maybe 5-10 from 2* to a 3* and 10-20 from a 3* to a 4*... sounds fair to me? Wondering others thoughts.

Doing this will help with the frustration of having to sell otherwise useless materials, and probably encourage people NOT to sell their champs as much as they do (to stack the gems)

Comments

• Options
    EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    The whole concept of 2* and even 3* is pointless now. Even new players are pretty much rolling with 3/30 4* after a short period of time. The are just junk rewards that serve little purpose and it would better to get less clutter junk items and something useable instead.
  • Options
    OKAYGangOKAYGang Posts: 524 ★★★
    Imac7065 wrote: »
    I've been suggesting this on YT and Line chats.. and thought id ask for thoughts here as well..

People that are 6 month+ players probably have the same problem I do.. excess 2* and 3* awakening gems. I've probably sold 50-100 of each class since starting the game as they were useless and about to expire...

Why not treat awakening gems the same way we treat catalysts? Would it be possible to let us sell lower class AG to form the next level up? Maybe 5-10 from 2* to a 3* and 10-20 from a 3* to a 4*... sounds fair to me? Wondering others thoughts.

Doing this will help with the frustration of having to sell otherwise useless materials, and probably encourage people NOT to sell their champs as much as they do (to stack the gems)

10 to 20 from a 3* to a 4*? LOL, C'mon this is Kabam, let's be real. If they ever took this suggestion (and they won't), it would be more like 250 3* sold to get a 4*. Think about it you need 36000 shards to form a t4 catalyst of any kind or a t2alpha, yet they only give 180 shards per t3 or t1a catalyst sold. That translates to 200 t3 or t1a sold to form one t4 or t2a.
  • Options
    Imac7065Imac7065 Posts: 365
    OKAYGang wrote: »
    Imac7065 wrote: »

10 to 20 from a 3* to a 4*? LOL, C'mon this is Kabam, let's be real. If they ever took this suggestion (and they won't), it would be more like 250 3* sold to get a 4*. Think about it you need 36000 shards to form a t4 catalyst of any kind or a t2alpha, yet they only give 180 shards per t3 or t1a catalyst sold. That translates to 200 t3 or t1a sold to form one t4 or t2a.

It's about time to collect not quantity... getting 20 3* gems of the same class is roughly the same time it take to get 200 or so t3 cats