**UPDATE**
We are currently working to fix a known issue regarding Alliance Prestige. With the introduction of Relics, Summoner Prestige is now the average PI of your Top 5 Champions and the average PI of your Top 5 Relics (regardless of which Champion they are attached to) combined.

Today we pushed a fix that will allow for proper reward calculations in Alliance Quests. However, the display for Alliance Prestige will not be accurate and does not include Relic Prestige. This is a display issue only.
**KNOWN ISSUE**
Some items are displaying erroneous star ratings. This seems to be happening most on items where typically there are no star ratings. We have found the cause for the issue and it will be resolved, targeting mid-late next week.

LF A M6 alliance

My prestige is right above 7k
I can R5 another 5* soon. Waiting to see where i go though. My previous alliance was a 2400 war rated group and aq was mostly m5

Im wanting a full m6 alliance in which im very flexible in regards to path capabilities that goes for war paths as well. Most of my time in war was spent on paths 1,4,9 .

My line id is
nuggzzz7