**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Did Ultrons stun ability get a reduced duration?

I always bring my 4/55 Ultron to AQ, he is a monster at crushing sentinels with his specials attacks having a 40% chance to stun, which used to be really good for getting a small little "stun train" going every now and then against sentinels. I would use Ultron's sp1, be able to get one 5-hit combo in and then immediately be able to land the 2nd 5-hit combo, which the stun somewhere between the first and second hit of the 2nd 5-hit combo.

However, as I have noticed in AQ using my Ultron, there is less time than there used to be on my stuns, which sometimes prevents me from landing the second 5-hit combo on the opponent.

Was something changed to Ultron that was not made aware? If anyone who uses Ultron feels the same or differently, feel free to comment, but I believe that his stun time was reduced

Comments

• Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    I found this as well in passing. Don’t use mine that much these days but used him In arena the other day and noticed this. Didn’t think much of it at the time
  • Options
    DemitriMDemitriM Posts: 303 ★★

I found this as well in passing. Don’t use mine that much these days but used him In arena the other day and noticed this. Didn’t think much of it at the time

in arena you say?2 words for you... Limber Mastery
  • Options
    KRONOSDOUBLEKRONOSDOUBLE Posts: 548 ★★
    DemitriM said:

in arena you say?2 words for you... Limber Mastery
    Yes, limber would reduce stun duration in arena and war, but I am referring to Ultron's general stun ability having a reduced duration across the board