**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

We need RDTs

Reverend_RuckusReverend_Ruckus Posts: 407 ★★★
We don't need them actually. But now that I have your attention, who should I take to rank 5 first?

Comments

• Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,724 ★★★
    Great roster, too difficult to decide.
  • Options
    PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    IP, then your post description will apply.
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Red Cyclops.

There is no debate here, you won the game.
  • Options
    Captain_2goodCaptain_2good Posts: 145
    edited April 2019

We don't need them actually. But now that I have your attention, who should I take to rank 5 first?

All depends on what you want to accomplish. If you are primarily looking towards clearing Labryrinth, go with Sparky. If you’re looking for an AW Lane Clearer or you want to make a Legends run, go with Corvus. If you want a mix of both, go with Medusa. She’s the most versatile champ in my opinion. Great for Labryinth, and AW Attack/Defense.
  • Options
    ArcDeAngelusArcDeAngelus Posts: 209
    OR. With very little doubt for me. Have him at r5 on my main and he is a beast. Very few things he can't do
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    It's a toss-up between Corvus and OR for me. I'm leaning more towards OR.
  • Options
    HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Damn. That's a tough decision.

I'm a Void and OR fan myself.
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Medusa or Corvus
  • Options
    DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
    Clever girl, I was ready to just go off on you about making another RDT post, but yeah super tough choice the whole top row would be amazing at rank 5, guess it really comes down to what you're trying to accomplish, medusa and SS are the top options for LOL, Corvus, omega red and void great for AW, Act 6, AQ, AA good for a lot of event questing so yeah very nice first world problem to have lol. Top 3 for me would be CG, medusa and OR, honestly I'd draw straws cause can't go wrong with whoever you choose.

But if you're feeling extra fun take that Iron Patriot up all the way.