**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Dungeon points bug

LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
I was doing dungeons this evening and ran into a points bug

I have done 4 dungeons

The first 3 were at the highest rank

Battle 1 we ran into a domino mini and lost one side in room 1, we still completed, that netted us 1k
Battle 2 we went into room two and lost a side, wast not able to complete it, that netted us 500
Battle 3 we beat 3rd room, other guys battery apparently died, he said "sin bateria" then disappeared, we got ~2500 points. (should have been around 3500)

Battle 4 was in room 6, we made it to and completed battle 5, but we were basically dead so I hit leave, my team mate for some reason did not hit conclude so it was timing out. I attempted to leave the dungeon but it told me if I did so I would only get 2ko points instead of 4k so I waited for the time out. After the timeout I had 6k points total and not 8. Battle 3 I questioned the points because I should have had over 5k total, but figured I did something wrong in my points. After the 4th battle I knew something was wrong, but I didnt have a screen shot.

It seems if you conclude a dungeon by timing out it does not give you the 2x point award for beating the room, even if the timeout happens on the decision screen.