**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who to rank 4?

SpaddictedSpaddicted Posts: 222 ★★

Who to rank 4? 12 votes

Blade
25%
ZombieZeddThatOneMasterGamerSvaen 3 votes
CAIW
75%
Star_Lord_StevenDoran7Riggs_97WabobaFhfjghhggggjfhfjgEtjamaUltimatesaber32The_WatcherFreeToPlay_21 9 votes

Comments

• Options
    Who should I rank 4 between those two? Both unduped. Aims to act 6 and LOL.

I don’t have 5* GR and SMTE. But having max 4* GR.
  • Options
    I accidentally created another thread. Mods pls merge it. Thanks.
  • Options
    FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    CAIW
    Since you don't have the 5 star versions of Ghost Rider and Stark Spidey, I'd say go with Captain America Infinity War. You mentioned Act 6, you can't take your 4 star Ghost Rider there. As for Labyrinth of Legends, Blade will definitely help you more and save you a lot of units (only if he's awakened). So it depends on what do you want to do first, if Act 6, then go with CapIW. If Labyrinth of Legends, go with awakened Blade.
  • Options
    VinvickVinvick Posts: 117
    I would say wait for them to be awakened. Both are awesome when they are awakened. I would go with blade if he is awakened.
  • Options
    ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    Blade
    Sorry,wrong one,my mistake.Go for CAIW,I choose first Blade,then read it and forgot it was on Blade.CAIW is better.
  • Options
    Didn’t think that the poll would be so overwhelming in favor of CAIW. I have to admit that I don’t really understand. Why do you choose CAIW over Blade while Blade is best option against villains? He can bleed and regenerate.

• Options
    Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    CAIW

Didn’t think that the poll would be so overwhelming in favor of CAIW. I have to admit that I don’t really understand. Why do you choose CAIW over Blade while Blade is best option against villains? He can bleed and regenerate.

Cause no matter what Blade does, he can never top the raw, pure and huge damage output CAIW has.