**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5 &6* SHARDS

Ok I'm pretty new to the game but I'm level 41 with 108 champs with only eight 4* and the rest 3 and 2s.. I'm on act 3 at Thanos and ive finished all the Quest that are there and really grind the arena with the 3 and 2s seeing I only have eight 4*s ....My question is how can I get more 4 5 and 6 shards or Crystals without selling anything or can you? The Leader and officers of my Alliance has pretty much stopped playing so there are no rewards there . In need of help PLEASE!!!!

Comments

• Options
    JackdreadJackdread Posts: 10
    You want to start by playing the event quest each month higher the difficulty the better rewards the same with grinding the arena also if your alliance had stopped might be a good idea to look for a new active alliance
  • Options
    VinvickVinvick Posts: 117
    The special event quests are right place to find 5* shards. At present, bounty quests help you find some 4* & 5* shards. And also above suggestions.
  • Options
    BaddOne67BaddOne67 Posts: 116
    I Think I've done thise quest all the way up to Heroic on some just finished the Ultron classic....is those the ones you guys are talking about?? So your saying do the month to month new things that come up it just takes longer than I expected?? I've got 4,176 4* shards and no 6* ...I really dont remember where I got the 5* shards from ..like a quest or story event cant rember!! But thanks guys for the input!!! P S ...DONT SELL ANYTHING??????
  • Options
    BaddOne67BaddOne67 Posts: 116
    SORRY I MEANT 4,176 5* shards!!!