Who is the coolest champion?

2»

Comments

• EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 157
    TaZ_4178 said:

Best sp3 though Proxima midnight...i just love how savage it is lol

No way best special 3 is colossus. Seriously it's so satisfying when you punch an enemy to the ground and even more satisfying if the defender faints.
  • RellenquishRellenquish Posts: 92
    Donald ****
    just joking
    void
  • Kingpin SP3
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 1,722

Joe Fixit

Wow I would of never guessed
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 1,722
    Omega Red
  • Best SP1
    Nick Fury

Best SP2
    Yondu

Best SP3
    Iron Patriot

When in doubt, an air strike can solve all of your problems

Overall, I personally really like Falcon's animations. Heimdall and Yondu follow close behind.
  • LeoGnarleyardoLeoGnarleyardo Posts: 267
    edited April 17
    Come on guys...
    you cant get much cooler than ripping around the contest crushing skulls with a skateboard. Night Thrasher is by far the coolest champ.
  • EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 157

Best SP1
    Nick Fury

Best SP2
    Yondu

Best SP3
    Iron Patriot

When in doubt, an air strike can solve all of your problems

Overall, I personally really like Falcon's animations. Heimdall and Yondu follow close behind.

No best SP1 is sparky
  • DjinAFDjinAF Posts: 149
    Sabretooth
  • espo1espo1 Posts: 22
    Night thrasher
  • KickNatherinaKickNatherina Posts: 157
    Ronan, the Accuser.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 2,295
    Old Dr. Strange back when he was an armor-breaking, regenerating, perfect blocking machine—failing that, current day Symbiote Supreme.

Dr. Zola
  • M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 258
    Human torch. Bruh he is hot!
  • zeezee57zeezee57 Posts: 1,317
    Man there's so many cool champs. I love Night Thrasher, he's such a blast to play as. Of course there's IW Cap who also happens to be among the best champs too. That devastating parry/heavy playstyle, badass look and feel like he's straight out of the movie. Corvus is damn cool too, his block stance spinning that glaive is probably the coolest block animation in the game. I still love using SL in ROL and just watching the numbers explode at higher combo levels. Smacking WS with 15k mediums is just too satisfying.

The Champion isn't as good an offensive option but with the LC synergy he's pretty fun to play. Unstoppable all over the place and dropping a sp2 with 5 fury is devastating. Sentry is another underwhelming champ who has awesome animations and happens to be a really cool character. Honestly I could list off another dozen plus champs who are total badasses lol this game has such great animation and character creation all around.
  • Sheer_ColdSheer_Cold Posts: 121
    Rhulk is so fun to play. I love how he builds up more and more attack... I constantly feel like yelling at at my screen in a weird all-mighty way.