**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I am banned

Hi game team. Maybe you already know this but I was banned 2 times already. I don't know why but I am still currently banned. If there is a problem please tell me what it is as I know I have not done anything wrong, I have read previous messages about people getting banned and I know you are almost certain about what you are doing but I know I have not cheated in any way. I have tried my best and worked very hard in this game and think it is very unreasonable to get banned. If there is anything I must do in order to prevent this from happening again please let me know as I am dying to play this game again I get banned again on 20 April and will be playing again but I would like some feedback as to why I am getting banned. I hope you respond and propose a solution as I love this game.
Sincerely
Championspider

Comments

• Options
    TimrosTimros Posts: 267
    edited April 2019
    Have you spent money?
    If not, spend money.
    They like the money. 😜
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Are you using emulators or 3rd party softwares? Are you sharing your account or playing on someone else's account?
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    I would read the terms of service carefully and figure out what might have caused this.
  • Options
    These Forums are not the place to discuss any actions taken on individual accounts, including in-game bans. There is more information HERE regarding account bans.
This discussion has been closed.