**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Please prioritize bug fixes over new content

Dear Kabam,
First off let me say thank you for creating a great game, but can we please address the elephant in the room. Every patch, more and more bugs are getting introduced. It feel like there is a larger underlying issue that is at the base of a lot of these issues, I suggest that we skip a month of new content and have that entire month be dedicated strictly to fixing these known issues starting The the failure to connect messages that plague this game like the harbinger of death. This game can be great if a majority of these major issues are addressed, and yes the issues are on your end and have nothing to do with our devices or WiFi/ cellular plans, so please stop using that as an avoidance technique.

Comments

• Options
    NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    I'm inclined to agree, since it's not just the marvel characters, but the great playability that brought me to this game. Would love to see the bugs fixes prioritized ahead of new content to a certain degree. Though I guess with Endgame coming out, you have certain timelines you have to meet for the content ...
  • Options
    BuffalaxBuffalax Posts: 107
    I agree that something needs to be done. I can still see the monthly EQ coming out, that is regular game play. However, Kabam shouldn’t be worried about the next Variant, new AW maps, Act 6, or anything like that until the current issues are fixed.