**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

kabam i hope you will fix this

AndrewAndrew Posts: 238
edited July 2017 in General Discussion
as you know it's 2 months already and this bug is still unfixed. i'm talking about loading bug on mobile data connection. game has no problem on wifi network, but on mobile network this bug is everywhere, lot of my alliance members have same problem during aq and aw, also in arena fights. please kabam fix that endless loading after K.O. we lost lot of fights and spent lot of units because of that. @androidusers
@Kabam Miike

Comments

• Options
    Ryuichi_01Ryuichi_01 Posts: 123
    Andrew wrote: »
    as you know it's 2 months already and this bug is still unfixed. i'm talking about loading bug on mobile data connection. game has no problem on wifi network, but on mobile network this bug is everywhere, lot of my alliance members have same problem during aq and aw, also in arena fights. please kabam fix that endless loading after K.O. we lost lot of fights and spent lot of units because of that. @androidusers
    @Kabam Miike

Yeah. Exactly. I (which relies on mobile data) has this same problem. I thought they fixed it....
  • Options
    AndrewAndrew Posts: 238
    edited July 2017
    Ryuichi_01 wrote: »
    Yeah. Exactly. I (which relies on mobile data) has this same problem. I thought they fixed it....
    no they didn't.. as i know android users have this problem, don't know anything about apple. i can't help my team in aq or aw when i'm outside of home. it's really annoying, please kabam fix it on next update. @Kabam Miike