**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Guardian crystal drop rate

I've opened a **** ton of guardian crystals and the best character I have got out of it was a 3* Drax. Just wondering what the drop rate is because wow... I make full rewards almost every time and have completed every difficulty of the guardians vol. 0 quest except beginner....

2* groot seems to be my common grab on these crystals

Comments

• Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited May 2017
    It's been pretty bad for me ever since they're inclusion I've gotten mostly two stars from them with maybe 4 3* stars over two accounts opening or spinning a **** ton of crystals with absolutely no luck at all.

Seems to be worse than the premiums for me because at least every once in awhile they actually give me a 4*
  • Options
    Killer92Killer92 Posts: 56
    need only lucky i found groot 4s 2 week ago and 2 gamora 4s yesteday (in 10 crystals)
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    They won't discuss Drop Rates. I know it's low, though. I've been waiting to Dup my Drax. Last one left to Dup. I Duped him, alright. 2*'s across the board. Hehe. That's how it is with random rolls, I guess. Believe it or not, the 2* Groot brought me small joy. Simply because I didn't have one. Nor for use, mind you. I just like collecting. :)
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    Just opened 10 in both my accounts all 2* sigh I hate my luck, I need a 4* Gamora and a 4* drax to dupe for my guardians team.

I've also seen my alliance members get some, but no luck for me yet I'm hoping I can get some but the way it's going for me I don't know if I'm going to get one
  • Options
    420down420down Posts: 170
    I pulled a 4* drax. I don't know how many I've open. Unless I'm grinding arena I usually only make 4 milestone in solo events.
  • Options
    Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey there OP. Sorry to see that you have some concerns with the Champions you've won from your Guardian Crystals, and I appreciate you taking the time to let us know your feedback about this. Since this isn't a bug, I'm going to move your post over to the Suggestions and Requests forum. Thanks for your understanding!
  • Options
    FalseOracleFalseOracle Posts: 148
    I've had really good luck with the GOTG crystals. So has everyone in my alliance.

I've duped 4* Star Lord twice and 4* Gamora once. I never keep track of the 3*'s because I honestly don't care about them. The 4* shards are nice, but I only get really excited when I actually pull a 4*. I take a screenshot and post it in my Alliance GroupMe chat.
  • Options
    Couple of days ago I got a 4* Groot from a guardian crystal and I think a 3* Groot as well
  • Options
    EgyptOverseerEgyptOverseer Posts: 236
    Didn't even know it was possible to get any champion other than a 2* Gamora...
  • Options
    Couple of days ago I got a 4* Groot from a guardian crystal and I think a 3* Groot as well

Nice. Still have yet to land a 4*. Couple 3*'s though.
  • Options
    InjusticeInjustice Posts: 38

I've pulled 4-5 4-stars from them already. But I've also opened a LOT :P
  • Options
    BigMoBigMo Posts: 175
    It seems like their drop rates are the same as PHC. I have opened a good amount of them and mostly 2* with the occasional 3*. And then just 2 days ago I finally duped my 4* Drax. The rest can be all 2* and I will still be happy.
  • Options
    Injustice wrote: »

I've pulled 4-5 4-stars from them already. But I've also opened a LOT :P

Oh, I've opened a fair amount. Just how they roll.
  • Options
    Opened a guardian crystal and got this
    8gqtymh30coz.png
  • Options
    FireatwillFireatwill Posts: 98
    I've gotten the 4* version of 4 out of 5 (all but drax). If my math is correct though, I've opened more than 100 crystals.
  • Options
    Ajay121Ajay121 Posts: 39
    edited May 2017
    i got a 4* SL from gotg crystal and a couple of 3* till now i think drop rates are higher than ultimate crystal ;-)
  • Options
    Ajay121 wrote: »
    i got a 4* SL from gotg crystal and a couple of 3* till now i think drop rates are higher than ultimate crystal ;-)

Not for me, I've actually had much better luck with them rather then the guardian crystals.

The last one I opened gave me a 4* hulk and I've gotten a few others from them.
  • Options
    And still nothing on either account, so far tons of crystals and 4 three stars and all the rest have been 2 stars.

I've never had this amount of bad luck with any crystal and have eventually gotten 4* from different crystal types, but not this one.

Sigh there goes any hope for a 4* guardian from them since they're going away and probably won't lucky from other crystals either
  • Options
    Joey0480Joey0480 Posts: 100
    I got a 4 star SL and pretty much everything else a 2 star
  • Options
    GaseousClayGaseousClay Posts: 137
    I am up to 24...yes 24 2 star rocket's . No 4's 1 3 star groot. Others in my alliance have been getting 4 stars but not I
  • Options
    NoobeeusNoobeeus Posts: 332 ★★
    I got Drax 4* 3 times and SL 4* once.

Pretty good by my standards as I went almost 800 PHC without a 4*
  • Options
    X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    I've opened like around 50, gotten a few 3 stars and 1 4star rocket
  • Options
    Got a Dupe 3* rocket yesterday from guardian crystal
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I've gotten 2 3* and the rest 3* and I've opened up over 50 of them