**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Need more way to get Tier 2 Alpha

It would be really cool if we had more ways to get Tier 2 Alphas. A Tier 2 Alpha arena would be awesome.

Comments

• KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    I've wanted this for months now.
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    The Sunday all around fragment quest should be replaced with a t2a quest. Just to give maybe 6 or 7k fragments. That would be a t2a every 5 or 6 weeks. With the appropriate difficulty and not too high energy costs. Please
  • Praetor_Zwei153Praetor_Zwei153 Posts: 56
    I expect Kabam to release a t2a arena once t3a are introduced and t5 class catalysts become more available. For now, farm map 6 and 7
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,249 ★★★★★
    Savio444 said:

The Sunday all around fragment quest should be replaced with a t2a quest. Just to give maybe 6 or 7k fragments. That would be a t2a every 5 or 6 weeks. With the appropriate difficulty and not too high energy costs. Please

Might as well add T5B and 6* shards while they’re add it.

😒
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    xNig said:

Savio444 said:

Might as well add T5B and 6* shards while they’re add it.

😒
    Sure why not
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,021 ★★★★★

It would be really cool if we had more ways to get Tier 2 Alphas. A Tier 2 Alpha arena would be awesome.

Now more than ever is T2A easier to get. Its in Master EQ, UC EQ, you buy it with glory, map 6 crystals, map 7 crystals, they increased the payout on AQ milestones amd it's in the daily crystals.
  • Blackalicous04Blackalicous04 Posts: 20

Now more than ever is T2A easier to get. Its in Master EQ, UC EQ, you buy it with glory, map 6 crystals, map 7 crystals, they increased the payout on AQ milestones amd it's in the daily crystals.
    Whatever the increase it is not enough to r5 5*s. I have 4.5 T5bs sitting because I can't get t2a fast enough. They may have increased it but not nearly enough considering how much we need them.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,249 ★★★★★

Whatever the increase it is not enough to r5 5*s. I have 4.5 T5bs sitting because I can't get t2a fast enough. They may have increased it but not nearly enough considering how much we need them.
    You spent too many of them R4ing champs without considering the acquisition rate of T5B. That’s on you man.
    xNig said:

You spent too many of them R4ing champs without considering the acquisition rate of T5B. That’s on you man.</blockquote

Whatever jerk !
    All you guys not wanting more T2A are DAF.