**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Monthly event bugs and cheats .. frustration only now

ApdApd Posts: 5
edited April 2019 in Suggestions and Requests
Hey i am playing this game since 3 or more years. But now this game making us really frustrated because this game is now only money grab game. More you pay more you can progress, no skill needed now. We all play this game for enjoyment and refreshment but this game is now making us really stressful because of some bugs and cheats. Even monthly event's enemies in uncollected difficulty is reacting too fast. Even cant do backdraft intercept to the annihilus because he is reacting too fast and also there is a bug in his sp1. Even after complete dax of his initial movement his spl 1 hit me. Juss really frustrated now.. my humble request you to fix all these bugs in the game. Bring more difficulties but dont put a bugs and cheats. Unplayable game now.

Comments

• Options
    ApdApd Posts: 5
    I lost too much units in this monthly event coz of thess bugs... korg in 3.2 in monthly event with brute force node act too much defensive.. degen killed us. I lost almost 700 units or more in this monthly event. Please dont make us too much frustrate. Its my humble request to you. Even i left the alience since 2 months coz this game gives only stress and frustration.
  • Options
    Kaladin_Kaladin_ Posts: 391
    From Reading unofficial message boards, I can tell you A lot of people feel this away. And I can also tell you A lot of people feel like they can't get their opinions herd because the second they post anything in a unpositive light on this official form they are either band or that message is delete it. People just want the game fixed.

I myself have retired from higher competition (7×5/ plat2)and have joined 5×5/gold 1, because trying to complete all content with all the bugs was to stressful and too costly.