**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Update 14.1

I'm guessing 14.1 will drop on Wednesday, with the release of the new event quest and Uncollected Daily Crystal, so will we have the patch notes today, or tomorrow? Today would be awesome.

Thanks.

Comments

• DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,869 ★★★★★
    Hopefully today, most likely tomorrow.

Still hopefully for some news today though
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,719 ★★★★★
    News always come 1/2 days before the update
  • MegaVoltsMegaVolts Posts: 114
    everyone is excited to see new contents and updates. I hope August is a good month. Who do you think will be on the login crystal?
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    Reinstag wrote: »
    everyone is excited to see new contents and updates. I hope August is a good month. Who do you think will be on the login crystal?

login crystal ... hoping 5 star Hellcow
  • jeyrey2000jeyrey2000 Posts: 91
    I heard they will update Iron patriot to have arc overload energy burn that odes damage equal to regeneration over 4 seconds and simultaneously heal him for any damage done. He is going to go from the worst to the best champion in the game, similar to majik way back when she got he **** ability.
    jeyrey2000 wrote: »
    I heard they will update Iron patriot to have arc overload energy burn that odes damage equal to regeneration over 4 seconds and simultaneously heal him for any damage done. He is going to go from the worst to the best champion in the game, similar to majik way back when she got he **** ability.

That's fake.

oh man, I sold my iron patriot.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,869 ★★★★★
    eXtripa69 wrote: »

That's fake.

How do you know? As you seem to think you know everything....
  • NeowantsyouNeowantsyou Posts: 198 ★★
    Man, I just hope they fix the parry timing, the lag, and the "supposedly fixed" evade bug. It's costing me a lot, and I'm sure others would want it fixed. Maybe I'm getting my hopes up too high, yet again.
  • jeyrey2000jeyrey2000 Posts: 91
    im joking guys but makes sense if goblin is coming into game they would buff IP
  • SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★

That's fake.

Proof? Unless kabam drops any official announcement leaks should be considered faked remember the gears leak that people swore were real

That's fake.

I know everything that is officially announced. Rumors too.
    This one just doesn't exist anywhere
    So for Act5.3, we shouldn't expect this to come then with the next update. I remember when Act5.2 was supposed to come out, we had in game mails ahead of time. So can we expect Act5.3 maybe last quarter of this year? I don't think Act5.4 will come out until next year.
  • SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    So for Act5.3, we shouldn't expect this to come then with the next update. I remember when Act5.2 was supposed to come out, we had in game mails ahead of time. So can we expect Act5.3 maybe last quarter of this year? I don't think Act5.4 will come out until next year.

It will prob drop when the 120 champ being there custom one drops

Act 5.4 will come out this year, as it was already confirmed. Maybe next month or two we will get 5.3