**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AQ Focused Ally looking for 1 player to Join!

Hello fellow players. I am an Officer of Infinity Gauntlet. We ranked Gold 2 to end Season 8 of War by only doing 2 bgs all season. We are a much more AQ focused and driven team looking for a very active player with great communication skills. We run bg1 map 5x5, bg2 runs map 5x2 then map 4x3 so we are looking to increase this bg to be able to run map 5x5 and need map 5 experienced player who can also handle taking down mini bosses as well as their own path through each section. Bg3 runs map 4x5. We just hit our 3rd week with 100mil milestone and would like to continue that momentum and exceed it. Before this we were hitting between 90-95 mil every week for the past 4 to 5 months. We are a laid back and relaxed alliance but we want hard working, active members trying to help the team progress and get better and by results of that help each individual member alone become better and progress.

If this is interests you or you would like to know more please contact me on the Line app as that is the only form of communication we in this alliance use. My ID is zbot34

Comments

• zbot34zbot34 Posts: 442
    Anyone? Anyone looking for a new home that falls into what our alliance is looking for?