**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Emma bug?

So, I took a sp3 from deadpoolX in uncollected quest on the last map. As you can see Emma is taking bleed damage while in diamond form (1300 a tick). Even have less than 1 bar of power. this was the only screenshot I could grab in time before I died as I don't record any of my fights.

Surely Emma should not be able to bleed diamond form, or am I missing something?

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    She isn't in diamon form
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Must be a visual glitch. It says your in Telepath form but it looks like your in diamond form.
    Use your power to get back in diamond form to stop the bleed.
  • HarpsHarps Posts: 33
    edited April 2019

She isn't in diamon form

Explain...

Must be a visual glitch. It says your in Telepath form but it looks like your in diamond form.
    Use your power to get back in diamond form to stop the bleed.

Possibly, I'm definitely in diamond form, I was in the diamond form before Deadpool used his sp3.
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    @Harps we'd need to see a video to see how everything played out.

What we can say for certain is that you are definitely in Telepath form in the image you sent.

There is currently a visual bug that will cause Emma to look like she's in Diamond form despite having all the attributes of Telepath form. She'll even do her victory stance in Diamond form, which shouldn't happen. It's a visual bug.

Based on the image, you are both within the same bar of power, so it's reasonable to assume that you'd be in Telepath form. The icon says you're in Telepath form. The pause menu says you're in Telepath form. You're experiencing a visual bug for sure.

Emma is a very dynamic champ. What you've given isn't enough to determine if there is a bug or not. We'd need to know power levels leading up the the L3 and the behavior of both champs after the L3 to see if things are behaving properly.