**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Don't recruit this guy.

So this guy Jimmy_Norris joined our alliance, seemed like a promising account. Now first war with him he's in my BG. We select a path and copy and paste the list on line so everyone knows what paths are taken and when to wait in case someone needs backup. This guy ignored the Line chat and went straight for a path that was already taken. Slightly annoying but ok. He did 2 fights then nothing else. The leader who was on the path finished the path so this Jimmy is sat here with nothing to do but we ask him to go to the middle boss nodes as he can at least do that. Meanwhile other members are now stuck on a path and there is nobody to back them up. We politely challenge this guy and he just says “See you" and leaves mid war completely screwing us. Fortunately our leader has got the boss down with the node still up but this guy is likely a troll and he shouldn't be allowed in any alliance for this behaviour.

Comments

• Options
    Mr_WiffMr_Wiff Posts: 244

• Options
    Thanos_CarThanos_Car Posts: 298
    Calling out players is kind of against forum rules but ok.
  • Options
    Mr_WiffMr_Wiff Posts: 244

Fair enough but thought this was more constructive to help other people recruiting hence I didn't put it in general discussion. Will probably get taken down but hopefully enough people see this to make an impact.
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★

But the guy purposely screwed over the alliance in war. I under stand that calling out layers is not allowed but this is **** levels of trolling. Don’t matter, thanks for heads up Mr.Wiff
  • Options
    Luke208080Luke208080 Posts: 103
    There is a blacklist through one/many of the Line recruitment forums. Use that.
  • Options
    DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    You know he can just change name anytime now, right?
  • Options
    HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Yeah, as much as this guy deserves this... you can't do this on the forums.
  • Options
    Post it on Reddit.
  • Options
    R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    @Mr_Wiff Share it on reddit
  • Options
    I sent a request to his new leader to give a heads up.
  • Options
    Theviper2388Theviper2388 Posts: 214
    Lol let that guy chill bit it’s a off season
  • Options

Lol let that guy chill bit it’s a off season

Nah. #### like that needs to be outed... regardless of the situation. It takes nothing to at least finish the war.

There is no excuse for that type of behavior. If he did it once, he'll do it again.