**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Void Special 3

So when reading the text it says you get a passive fury? I’ve attempted this several times, no fury.... what’s up? Does he not actually get a fury?

Comments

• NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    I think the fury is just invisible. Kinda like CAIW Synergu Weakness
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    You get it, but only for the duration of the sp3.
    The duration us increased with the sinergies
  • DemitriMDemitriM Posts: 303 ★★

So when reading the text it says you get a passive fury? I’ve attempted this several times, no fury.... what’s up? Does he not actually get a fury?

Note the debuff damage before s3
    note the debuff damage after s3...if there is a difference you get your fury
    PS:you need to apply a new debuff after the s3,remaining ones damage do not increase after s3
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    The fury has no duration and is only active during the sp3. His Sentry synergy gives it a 20 second duration so you can use it for more than just the sp3
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Seems dumb lol. You never see the fury unless you use a synergy. The text should be changed.

whats dumb about it, you generally do not see any buffs during the sp3 cut scene.
    Lormif said:

Seems dumb lol. You never see the fury unless you use a synergy. The text should be changed.

whats dumb about it, you generally do not see any buffs during the sp3 cut scene.
    Not only buffs. You don't see any icon for any ability at all
    They never called it a buff ... it's a passive fury.
    There is no duration associated with it, neither it says it is permanent. You can assume it only lasts for the duration of the special 3
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Whats dumb is I've used a R4 5* with 6 Buffs on and didn't see any decent damage...it didn't seem to be increased at all...
    Spurgeo14 said:

Whats dumb is I've used a R4 5* with 6 Buffs on and didn't see any decent damage...it didn't seem to be increased at all...

They need to be UNIQUE DEBUFFS. Having multiple debuffs of the same ability won't increase the damage
    Fear of the void is not a debuff.
    The debuffs he can apply are: Fatigue, Agility, Petrify, Dark Sting (which can turn in to a Weakness and a Degeneration debuff). Overall, he can have 5 debuffs on the opponent that way.
    You can also add Stun, from the parry mastery, and the weakness debuff from the resonate mastery. Making it up to 7 debuffs