**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Can we talk about Rewards...again?

I know, everyone's favorite "it's not fair" topic, along with drop rates, but seriously, I think the rewards in general need to be improved.

Those of us who grind out Maps 5 and 6 in AQ know that you're typically getting 300-1000 t4cc shards per crystal, unless you get extremely lucky. That's paltry. That is so incredibly low for the output of donations we pump into the treasury every week. Even the t4cc crystal from the Spidey/Stark Quests are more valuable and even though they're temporary, those only cost energy to grind. Bottom line of this post is that the AQ rewards for the tougher maps should be better.

Other quests like the monthly featured quest (like the Wall Crawler quest) or Special Character Quests (like the Web Slinger challenge) help, and definitely adding in the Chapters help, but still, it is very slow growth and does not equate to the amount of effort or resources required to complete them. I am a skilled player and can handle the difficulty of these master level quests without too much trouble, but I have been playing for two years, which means I've been grinding to build this team up, and to be rewarded by 100% completing Chapter 5.2 with 1 random t4cc and a random rank up gem is petty.

Comments

• mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Much better than it was before. I second that. Before glory, I couldn't get alphas. Now, I'm pulling in a lot of glory to allocate towards the pesky t4cc's let alone the abundant alpha cats. You can either learn to deal with the game's progression, or quit. good luck
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    edited July 2017
    Lol over 80% of your donations are most likely covered by running aq
  • BossyBuilderBossyBuilder Posts: 137
    Meh
  • Kronos987654321Kronos987654321 Posts: 584 ★★★
    I think the rewards are fine personally but I would definitely like to see a reduction in map costs.