**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

L.O.L. Rewards vs. Resources

Gambl0rGambl0r Posts: 214 ★★
So much has changed since they released Labyrinth of Legends years ago. 5 stars are as common as 4 stars once were, 6 star champions have been brought in, new catalysts (with class catalysts being much more abundant than it was) and various perks.
The rewards are really outdated, but L.O.L remains to be the hardest quest to complete in MCOC, taking up thousands of units and resources per run. At this point it's just not worth it anymore, except just for the challenge in itself

Of course they just can't modify the rewards as it will cause an uproar for the people who already completed it.
So L.O.L. Part 2 is the solution. It should be very difficult and time consuming, with a plethora of high end rewards that's appropriate for today's MCOC

Comments

• Mqc19Mqc19 Posts: 369 ★★★
    No thank you.
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    Good idea... we can post something about having lol3 by the time people catch upon lol2 and complaining lol2 rewards are outdated..
    Gambl0r said:

So much has changed since they released Labyrinth of Legends years ago. 5 stars are as common as 4 stars once were, 6 star champions have been brought in, new catalysts (with class catalysts being much more abundant than it was) and various perks.
    The rewards are really outdated, but L.O.L remains to be the hardest quest to complete in MCOC, taking up thousands of units and resources per run. At this point it's just not worth it anymore, except just for the challenge in itself

Of course they just can't modify the rewards as it will cause an uproar for the people who already completed it.
    So L.O.L. Part 2 is the solution. It should be very difficult and time consuming, with a plethora of high end rewards that's appropriate for today's MCOC

• Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    I'd say leave it as it is. If you want good rewards, just grind arena or wait, because the contest is becoming much more new player friendly as time goes on, and if you wan't a challenge then you have L.O.L for you.
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    Apparantly 12 t2a, a class awakening & a generic awakening gem + a rare/unique 5* champ are outdated rewards. Rewards for a quest that when it was 1st released it was basically only viable to do multiple paths if you had a 5*rank4 duped SL, with a team build around him. Nowadays there are several options to choose from and with max 5*’s you can even bring more champs who get the extended enrage timer.

They also kinda released a new sort of difficulty challenge: Variant 👍
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Too_qik said:

Agreed, but I think they should just buff the rewords for beating it

Technically they don’t need to buff the rewards at all. What they should have done was rewards per lane, more so then the ambush or chest reward.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    The content hasn't changed. Why in the world would the rewards?
  • KngSpcKngSpc Posts: 53
    Just reduce the health pools and it will be ok. Aegon and Variant kinda destroyed the value of 100% LoL.
  • Cranmer00Cranmer00 Posts: 527 ★★
    They are worth the rewards for the champs you had now compared to the ppl with champs that they had to complete with it.. same goes for ROL. Much diff than when first released
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Gambl0r said:

The rewards aren't what they once were but it's not as hard as it once was either. With the right team and skill it is possible to do some paths with only a few revives.
  • TKS87TKS87 Posts: 375 ★★★
    edited April 2019
    I get where you're coming from, and in some way they have. I mean they haven't released specifically a LoL 2 or something that is an equivalent, but there's Variant that's a nice challenge and gives great rewards as well. For (likely) less of a unit cost than LoL.

Imo LoL is now like RoL, it's still worth doing but no huge rush. I've done one path, and don't feel the need to go for exploration any time soon. I'll do it when my roster is capable of handling it at less of a unit cost.

Others may have different opinions, but I don't really want too see a second labyrinth to be honest. I'd rather see more back issues, or more cavalier caliber content. And with more of act 6 slated to come out this year, I would think that is gonna be more of a focus than another LoL type quest.