**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Tickets getting nowhere!!!

We have been dealing with game crashing and loading freezes for too long! I've been writing tickets and complaining to the support team for weeks. It's gotten to the point that I'm done spending money on a game that Continues sucking us dry of our units , potions and revives . Only to have the support team tell us that they can't generate any refunds or compensation packages . Over the last few months ,just fights in Wars and AQ's I've spent 1000's and 1000's of units healing myself and teammates due to the game crashing mid-fight or not loading at all (freezing) and losing half health for forced stop reload. How do I email Mr Kabam Mike directly and get some kind of actual action instead of support tam and their automated responses (blowoffs)

Comments

• SirnoobSirnoob Member Posts: 952 ★★★
    STOP SPENDING TO BEAT BUGS PEOPLE
  • SomethingsomeSomethingsome Member Posts: 176
    Better yet, just stop playing the game and move on to one that works
  • vucachonvucachon Member Posts: 104
    We have been dealing with game crashing and loading freezes for too long! I've been writing tickets and complaining to the support team for weeks. It's gotten to the point that I'm done spending money on a game that Continues sucking us dry of our units , potions and revives . Only to have the support team tell us that they can't generate any refunds or compensation packages . Over the last few months ,just fights in Wars and AQ's I've spent 1000's and 1000's of units healing myself and teammates due to the game crashing mid-fight or not loading at all (freezing) and losing half health for forced stop reload. How do I email Mr Kabam Mike directly and get some kind of actual action instead of support tam and their automated responses (blowoffs)

unfortunately the kabam forum mods cant do **** for you, but either point you to the direction of sending support team a ticket or telling you they will send word to support.

Also, i have been compensated many times in the past for bugs and game issues. Maybe it was the way i worded my ticket, or the all the evidence i provided for them. (i.e. recordings and screen shots)... but they can send you compensation, just expect them not to. Why? because their customer service is comparable to eating a sandwich full of broken glass.

Goodluck man