**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Hey Kabam: Let's chat about Nick Fury

So I am the proud owner of a R5/65 Nick Fury and ohh boy is he fun. Really just love his design its a solid combination of pure fun and solid damage.

However as with all champions that you play about with some questions lurk on the back of my mind so let's see if we can find the answers!

Question 1: Nick's signiturate ability is really cool, but how did you come to the decision that 30% was the correct health to leave? Considering the main revive you buy in game takes a champion to 40%.

Question 2: Do you think you could look at including some sort of icon or symbol to let players know the "hero buff" synergy is working? It would be nice to actually see the buff as opposed to it just lingering in the background.

Question 3: In the description of his signiture ability it does not actually state that the degen damage is passive so is it possible to purify it with his heavy attack once he has 10 tactical charges? If not, why not! I think this could be a cool feature since its very hard to do and has to be repeated for each fight but would add value to having him at a high sig level.

Question 4: Why is it I cannot seem to get big damage numbers when using his special 3? I have tried firing it when both internal bleed and Fury's Fury is active which should mean the attack of the special is firing with a attack rating of over 17k (from both extra bonus's being active) but the damage is always mediocre, what's up with that should it not be hitting for at least 50k? Even with the full suicides on I can get higher numbers from my Captain Infinity's s3

Anybody else been playing around with the champion and have any questions about him?

Comments

• Options
    Harbinger195Harbinger195 Posts: 116
    @will-o-wisp why would players not want a handy feature to know something is working as intended?

Seems pretty standard to me since as you said you at least get a message for medusa's synergy. As for question 3 you right it does not say its a debuff but equally I think it would be pretty fun for skilled players to have a way to remove it, you should try to not be so negative.
  • Options
    @May_The_Way He is strong but purifying the debuff the way I suggested would not be OP because its actually really difficult to do. If you have the champ give it a go and see how much damage you take from the degen before you get 10 tactical charges and fire a heavy.
  • Options
    NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Is there a UI pop up at the start for the Nick Fury synergy? I believe there is one for the Inhumans
  • Options
    @NOOOOOOOOPEEEEE No there is not so that would be a nice feature.

@May_The_Way bit of a difference in difficulty of doing what I suggested and doing what you suggested. Your examples could be done every fight, mine at max you would get 2 extra fights at over 30% health at a push.
  • Options
    EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    Jeez man just leave him as he is. He is already god tier, if they buff him who knows what'll happen
  • Options
    Lol you guys obviously don't play with the champion since its not really a buff
  • Options
    Cranmer00Cranmer00 Posts: 527 ★★
    Can y’all update and tweak my R5s to that actually deserve it rather than a character that has no real powers but being a old guy , with -half of others vision, with a knife and pistol...

Not trying to be negative, but we’d all like them to tweak things to chars.. Champion , night thrasher, among many other new chars could have been done better.. not to mention

MAGNETO / IRON FIST and could care less about colossus but ppl bring him up need it a lot more than NF.