**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Issues on iPhone 5s

So the game play is very slow very low fps like fighting under water. It is kinda playable but still very awkward. Aw isn't to bad. But aq this is where I get into question. Champs unresponsive. Blocks not registering able to interrupt combos. Even while being hit or hitting them. The AI seemingly not feeling any ill effects of said lag or any other bugs. Damage being or seemingly very unrelenting bad prices. Yes I know rng but worse then normal. Just very terrible garbage gameplay. I will be spending until bugs are fixed and adjusted. I have tried this on wifi and data nothing changes.

Comments

• Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    I have a 5s too but I only have most of those issues about 1% of the time.
    Did you by any chance update to the most recent iOS version as that might be the reason?
  • WorkingAsIntendedWorkingAsIntended Posts: 164 ★★
    I have also noticed this as well. The game lagging extensively during harder content. Another thing I have noticed is my dmg seems to be irregularly lower then normal. Yes I know the boost is gone. Especially in aq. Procs don't happen as often for abilities. It seems as if the cr rating system is enhanced or tweaked or possibly some champions are not working as intended. Please look into this.
    good morning *pause* uh still no response...why do I even bother?
  • NEONEO Posts: 347
    I would say the iPhone 5s is a bit outdated as far as hardware goes. The screen is tiny too.
    Lol the game plays usually pretty well just the last 2weeks has been hell