**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Corvus buffet bug

Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
edited April 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
https://youtu.be/evnXUNs5Brw
Corvus is activating buffet on his sp1 even though there’s no buffs

Comments

• Options
    XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Huh. Weird.

Rank 5 that boy ASAP!
  • Options
    Can a mod please look at this post thanks
  • Options
    Luke208080Luke208080 Posts: 103
    Actually yesterday (v22.1) I was fighting Domino and getting crit failure on a dash back. No dex involved, so nothing to fail (using a sentinel, not getting buffs). Was also like seeing phantom buffs that hurt me.

Wonder if that is related. Will video of I can.
  • Options
    Can a mod address this
  • Options
    TomoXrayTomoXray Posts: 42
    He gets an attack bonus on sp1 if the opponent has an armour break. Whilst no buff icon appears, clearly the game mechanics treat it as one. use an sp1 on a buffet node when there is no active armour break and it wont trigger.
  • Options
    bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    TomoXray said:

He gets an attack bonus on sp1 if the opponent has an armour break. Whilst no buff icon appears, clearly the game mechanics treat it as one. use an sp1 on a buffet node when there is no active armour break and it wont trigger.

That makes total sense. It's like Doc Voodoo in the past where KABAM said he had a hidden regen buff that gave him more regen at the start of a fight.
    So Corvus will get a hidden fury buff when he uses his SP1 and opponent has an armor break debuff. Makes sense.
    But come on, KABAM. Make it a passive so that it doesn't trigger buffet.
    Totally unfair when you can't see the buff at all and suddenly opponent gets a regen from buffet. Gotta be kidding
  • Options
    Yes that’s probably it but it’s still a bug