**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Solo objective avenger use bug

So there is a bug with the solo objective for winning an arena fight with an avenger. If you use more than one avenger in a series, you only get credit for 1 of those fights. It even shows two notifications but their exactly the same. Here’s what I mean:

I brought in two avengers into an arena series. I fought and won the 3 fights, and then when the notification came up afterwards, the progress bar went from 4/10 to 5/10 (for one of the avenger arena fights. Then a second notification came up for the other avenger fight I won, but instead of progressing from 5/10 to 6/10, it just went back to 4/10 and went up to 5/10. I checked afterward and in fact only received credit for one fight.

I want to be helpful, but I have to wonder if this even got tested at all? I think the community would be fine if the next month’s update had no new content, but that all your efforts went to fixing the bugs in the game for a month. They’re piling up faster than you can fix them

Comments

• Options
    ZerexinZerexin Posts: 1
    Having the same issue. Increased the count by one, then repeated the same increase.

• Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Some of them are working, some arent