**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Update bug fix

I hope that this isn’t the update that we’re suppose to clear these bugs because they are still here & still a problem.. Nd I hope we will be compensated because the sp3 bug alone cause me to use a lot of units, potions, & revives

Comments

• Options
    Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    Rather than playing with the bugs and having to use extra resources due to the bugs.. you could just stop playing until the bugs are fixed..
  • Options
    CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★

Rather than playing with the bugs and having to use extra resources due to the bugs.. you could just stop playing until the bugs are fixed..

Lol, that’s not how addiction works buddy
  • Options
    Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★

Lol, that’s not how addiction works buddy
    I suppose.. although i've stopped trying to progress 6.1.. no war.. no AQ.. just arena and EQ till the bugs are fixed.. no point doing stuff that makes me use units cause the game isn't working properly.. granted there are different levels of addiction..
  • Options
    EquwanEquwan Posts: 96
    It’s always someone one here that tries to put the blame on the users.. kabam made the game for ppl to enjoy Nd for ppl to PLAY.. I’m pretty sure they want ppl to play with or without the bugs...apparently it’s a mistake on their behalf ... but if their mistakes are causing frustration Nd causing ppl to use extra resources they should compensate..
  • Options
    Hey guys, we didn't plan to implement a solution in the latest update for the issue which causes Champions to dash in after performing a Special 3. However, it is going to be resolved in a future update. This was already announced in the 22.1 Known Issues thread. Please keep an eye on that thread for further updates.
This discussion has been closed.