**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

ios not fixed

nothing has changed all the bugs are still there after monday april 22nd update, just sayin worst the game has been since 12.0. the fact i need to put a disclaimer here speaks for itself
disclaimer- this is not an attempt to bash or put down anyone, its useful feedback going forward for the peopleworking on the game. whatever was done if anything disnt work. hopefully is fixed soon as i love this game thank you

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★

nothing has changed all the bugs are still there after monday april 22nd update, just sayin worst the game has been since 12.0. the fact i need to put a disclaimer here speaks for itself
    disclaimer- this is not an attempt to bash or put down anyone, its useful feedback going forward for the peopleworking on the game. whatever was done if anything disnt work. hopefully is fixed soon as i love this game thank you

It has fix the bugs ther was liste ther wild be coming a new update latter ther called 23.0.1
  • Hey bryndenrivers, a number of issues were reported following the 22.1 update. We implemented solutions for some of those issues in 23.0. However, some will not be resolved until a later update.

If possible, can you please take a moment to review the 22.1 Known Issues thread and clarify which issues you're still experiencing that should have been resolved in the latest update?