**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Locked Champions

I know we have locked champions, it's been that way for a long time. However hear me out.

The only time a champion should be locked is from Alliance Quest and Alliance War.

The idea for the game for many players is to do content, and to have champions locked out that are in AQ and AW phases is extremely sucky. Especially for lower tier players (like I once was). But it would be nice for the champions to only be locked between those two mods.

You could however use them in quests and other game modes. That would keep the player engaged, and more likely to keep playing. Just an idea that probably has been bantered about a bit.

Comments

• Options
    RakeYoungRakeYoung Posts: 472 ★★★
    Granted that would be amazing for us the player, Kabam however has to keep the lights on and if you dont have a "need" to obtain rank up materials(grind/spend) for additional champs, thats not so good for business.

you could potentially get away with grinding all content with just 6 great champs.