**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Where did my monthly champion go?

Procrastinat_0rProcrastinat_0r Member Posts: 2
edited August 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Hi, I'm new to these forums, and I have an issue. Today was the date for me to collect the archangel champion from the calendar rewards, and there were a few other rewards left after that. But when I connected, the calendar cycle had refreshed to august, and now I have no archangel. Is there information I'm missing here, or is this normal?

Comments

• Rogue42Rogue42 Member Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    Apparently you missed a couple of (4 or 5) days logging in. When the new calendar starts the old one goes away. Sorry man.
  • Procrastinat_0rProcrastinat_0r Member Posts: 2
    Rogue42 wrote: »
    Apparently you missed a couple of (4 or 5) days logging in. When the new calendar starts the old one goes away. Sorry man.

Oh, that makes a lot of sense. Thanks, I'll try to remember that next time.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Member Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    The rewards calendar is linked to the beginning of the month. First of each month generates a new rewards calendar and you have until the end of the month (31st) to get them all. Most regular players clear it by the 28th since we're always online. If you miss a day (don't log in for over 24hrs), it resets back to the beginning and you have to reestablish the streak.
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Member Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    Not with the monthly calendar. If you miss days on it, you run the risk of missing the items at the end of the calendar. There are a couple of days of leeway depending on how long the month actually is. The weekly calendar resets if you miss a day. There have been special calendars that are like the monthly, if you miss a day you lose the gift at the end of the calendar.