**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Must be my lucky day

FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
Pulled this beauty out of a muta
nt gmc

Comments

• Options
    Ah! I am beyond jealous! I still haven't gotten her.
  • Options
    Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★
    Nice! I pulled a 5 star Quake today. Now I just need to practice
  • Options
    JustAnotherDudeJustAnotherDude Posts: 61
    Nice pull! I just pulled a five star Luke Cage, does anyone know some good uses for the man?
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,547 ★★★★★
    edited April 2019

Nice pull! I just pulled a five star Luke Cage, does anyone know some good uses for the man?

I have my 5* duped at R2 and my 6* duped at R2. I love the guy—he’s old school, no waiting for this buff to process under the perfect astrological sign. His play style is fluid and he cycles from input to input smoothly.

Duped Cage is a thing of beauty because you start out with Indestructible, which is a nice oops feature. But unduped is still pretty good.

Light taps have a good chance to generate exhaustion, which increases Cage’s attack and chance to stun on Sp1. Sp2 has ability accuracy reduction, which increases based on the number of exhaustion debuffs you had placed on the opponent. That impacts power gain on opponents.

Bleed immune. Durable, solid blocker. Wrecks mystics. Wrecks most bleeders in game. Wrecks a lot of stuff in game.

Stun off Sp1 gives you the ability to hit champs to Sp2 during stun if that’s more advantageous. If you have SheHulk, they have a nice power gain synergy.

Here’s my 6* with pertinent abilities:

Used to be an awful pull. Now one of the better pulls in my opinion.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    Ctleath_013Ctleath_013 Posts: 416 ★★
    Congratulations! She’s a super solid champ.
  • Options
    dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    got myself a 5* Domino yesterday ... mostly thanks to the 5* fragments via Bounty missions :)
  • Options
    JustAnotherDudeJustAnotherDude Posts: 61
    Torah13 said:

@JustAnotherDude parry and 5 hit combo till you fill one and a half bar of power, then launch sp1, rinse and repeat. You will make a very looooong combo with his chain stun. Plus, he is immune to bleed. He is often overlooked but he is a very useful champ in my opinion.
    DrZola said:

I have my 5* duped at R2 and my 6* duped at R2. I love the guy—he’s old school, no waiting for this buff to process under the perfect astrological sign. His play style is fluid and he cycles from input to input smoothly.

Duped Cage is a thing of beauty because you start out with Indestructible, which is a nice oops feature. But unduped is still pretty good.

Light taps have a good chance to generate exhaustion, which increases Cage’s attack and chance to stun on Sp1. Sp2 has ability accuracy reduction, which increases based on the number of exhaustion debuffs you had placed on the opponent. That impacts power gain on opponents.

Bleed immune. Durable, solid blocker. Wrecks mystics. Wrecks most bleeders in game. Wrecks a lot of stuff in game.

Stun off Sp1 gives you the ability to hit champs to Sp2 during stun if that’s more advantageous. If you have SheHulk, they have a nice power gain synergy.

Dr. Zola
    Thank you guys for the advice, Cage is looking to be a solid regular for my roster.
  • Options
    XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Awesome champ! Im sure you already know how to play her, right?
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    Haji_Saab said:

DrZola said:

Duped Cage is a thing of beauty because you start out with Indestructible, which is a nice oops feature.

You can also use the sig ability strategically to increase damage output by a significant chunk.

Build up to sp3, go to town on the opponent, chain stun lock on sp1 ... if they fire sp3, you are safe. I took unduped 5* LC to r4 and the DPS changed a lot for me after dupe.
    Nice tactic.

I have zero regrets about my 6* R2 Luke. I haven’t been lucky enough to pull the likes of Domino, Corvus, OR, KM, Aegon, Stark, CapIW, Ghost, etc. at anything beyond a 4* or in some cases 3* level, so I opted to run with what I had. Cage is a workhorse.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    edited April 2019
    I have alliance teammates with Emma Frost. She is worth R5.
  • Options

Torah13 said:

@JustAnotherDude parry and 5 hit combo till you fill one and a half bar of power, then launch sp1, rinse and repeat. You will make a very looooong combo with his chain stun. Plus, he is immune to bleed. He is often overlooked but he is a very useful champ in my opinion.
    DrZola said:

Dr. Zola
    Thank you guys for the advice, Cage is looking to be a solid regular for my roster.
    Awaken him and you’ll have a hard time ever leaving him on the bench. Good luck!

Dr. Zola