**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Worst day in my marvel career

So we start the day double duping 5 star Yellowjacket,, super exciting,, then I grind like crazy so I can finish exploration on act 6,, so much lag that it’s like as soon at you get close to the end you have to restart every fight to try to not get ripped off on units and revives,, the game lags like crazy then will go a hundred miles an hour in the same fight,, great consistency,, the ai hasn’t changed he would sit there and block for hours if you are dying,, it is just as defensive,, the sentinel, you still can’t punish the s1,, certain champs can but very few,, so we spend every unit and receive possible,, grind for one more revive to finish it off,, what do we get,, mutant tier 5 class cat,, and a 6 star dead pool x force to go with it,, the guy doesn’t have an ability or a worthwhile synergy,, if I could give him back for 5000 shards sign me up,, he would be lucky to win an arena fight and definitely not one to get the infinite streak,, what else did we get,, a tech rank up gem which actually isn’t too bad if a guy could use it,, just brutal,, what bugs have been fixed who knows,, I’m sure everybody knows about the new ones,, well just thought I’d share my awesome story and wonder why a guy try’s so hard just to get letdown,, im off to knock down winter soldier with my new 6 star,, he only takes 250 hits :)

Comments

• Options
    KingBezKingBez Posts: 25
    If you have bleed mastery at full it will only take 100 hits!! Each time he inflicts bleed it takes 1% health and he inflicts bleed each time he lands a hit!!
  • Options
    ZuroZuro Posts: 2,728 ★★★★★
    KingBez said:

If you have bleed mastery at full it will only take 100 hits!! Each time he inflicts bleed it takes 1% health and he inflicts bleed each time he lands a hit!!

He needs to be duped for the bleeds on his basic hits

• Options
    PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    I’m sorry your post implies you share your account

Otherwise why is it we this we that not me not I but we
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
    Piviot said:

I’m sorry your post implies you share your account

Otherwise why is it we this we that not me not I but we

I am not an expert or linguist, but grammar of some languages uses first person plural as a narrative form or to describe how to do something (in this case a perfectly sh**ty day). I have no idea if this occurs in english as well (it isn't my first language), but using this form could easily be a habitual mistake, because there is a good chance OP isn't from a english speaking country
  • Options
    MMCskippyMMCskippy Posts: 352 ★★
    Who would ever be happy with a 6* DPX at the rate you pull them.

The only person who would be happy pulling a 6* DPX is a person that dupes their 6* DPX and I'm pretty sure that if I wasted 6-9 months in game to dupe up a crappy champ I'd get red assed about it too.