**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Move offers to idle time

wookehwookeh Posts: 147 ★★
edited April 2019 in General Discussion
Sup kabam and kabam followers. I watch a lot of YouTube and have you ever noticed that zero youtubers, even crystal whale never ever buy the offers that come when you open crystals?

There's a reason why. These are all designed for grinding and that moment when you just can't wait another minute for results. Nothing wrong with that.

Lately with uncollected offers, these new popups are coming in the weirdest offers of minuscule top off ads, and again, I understand the reason.

My simple suggestion: save all the offers for after the summoner leaves the crystal screen. It clutters every video now, and you get the rejection of seeing every offer rejected in the public forum. Its bad publicity.

So, only offer the deals after you leave the crystal select screen. You'll get the exact same amount of customers without annoying your entire playerbase.

Or give us the option to spend like fifty bucks to disable pop ups. Adult sites give us that much. Its good marketing.

Comments

• PandamanPetePandamanPete Posts: 107
    I would love a “do not show this message again” checkbox at the bottom of these offers; they get in the way and I’ve never been remotely tempted to pick one up. You could still buy them from the home screen if needed, but it would remove the clutter from opening crystals